Sunday, 11 October 2026

Glassy Potatoes

Just the other day Rebecca was flaunting about how she never really gets hungover. When I woke up and rolled over to look at her she said in a raspy voice that she didn't feel so good. Thankfully neither of us were actually very bad, a cup of coffee sorted us out so we were ready to do the North Street Shuffle. Every time we go now I bump into someone I know, crazy how for such a big town I'm still never more than a stones throw from a friendly face. 

I accidentally made the best roast of my entire life tonight too. The chicken I brought had more meat than we bargained for and my potatoes were glassy and fluffy. One of those dinners where all the planets aligned and it became the best version of itself. It was so good I almost forgot I had work tomorrow... What can next week bring I wonder? 

No comments:

Post a Comment