Wednesday, 22 July 2026

Bye Bye Bear

Back out West for me, putting in my time out in Cardiff. It always tickles me how many friendly faces pop out of the woodwork on jobs. The 1st AD made a point of coming over to me to shake my hand and I've rekindled an old relationship with the Transport Captain. I'm staving off the tiredness more and more too, as if my body clock is re-adapting to long shooting days and the associated drives. 

Down time this week has mostly been dedicated to finishing off the final series of The Bear, which has been a real delight. I was firmly in the crowd of 'I'm glad they're ending this show' before watching it, but this last season was a great homage to everything that came before, reminding us why we all fell in love with the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment