Penultimate day temping and I got to do a but if a fun one today. My colleague and I went to the hotel where one of our cast members is staying so we could say hello, check out their room and make sure they were comfortable. Things came to ahead though when we plugged in a brand new Amazon Fire stick into the hotel TV, we brought it with us so they had access to Netflix etc and to help them set it up. Trouble was we connected to the slowest internet option known to man and the thing had a monster update to do right out the box. So we all just hung out together while we waited for a tiny progress bar to fill. While the activity it took us away from our desks, it was actually quite a bizarre and fun hour out of my day. One more day now, I reckon most people will want to scarper off sharpish on a Friday, fingers crossed I get to join them.
No comments:
Post a Comment