Sunday 7 July 2024

Bout of Illness

 Sorry there wasn't a post here yesterday, last night I was hit with a sudden and quite shocking bout of fever. Despite Rebecca telling me I was almost too hot to touch, I felt like I was in an ice bath. My teeth wouldn't stop chattering and my vision started going a bit hazy. Glad to say I'm over the worst of it all now though - I just have a head full of cold so Rebecca has been taking good care of me. I booked tomorrow off work too so I wouldn't potentially infect anyone else on set - I'd hate to pass something that nasty onto anyone else.

So my today was a duvet day, but yesterday was a lot of fun. Rebecca and I went out on a very spur of the moment pub crawl with some friends we haven't seen since Christmas. Strictly half pints were consumed as we walked up and around to all pubs that were brand new to me. We somehow ended up in a sports bar last at the EXACT moment the football went to penalties. The patrons roared when England took the win and it was hilarious to land in it all then. It was a great day til I got the chills...

No comments:

Post a Comment