Thursday 26 September 2024

Doughnuts & Cookies

 The fake Friday hype train was real and further compounded by the announcement that we were halfway through the shoot. Of course, this meant we were due some treats which arrived in the form or the ever-popular Krispy Kreme doughnuts... Of which I had two. Then some incredibly boutique cookies were produced a bit later on and they honestly looked too good to pass up. I only slightly regretted my decisions but it would have been a shame not to ring in the halfway mark. Off the back of that I went for a swift two pints with the Director's Assistant to talk shop, to debrief after a long week and to steel ourselves for the upcoming six day week. Tomorrow is a day off though and I intend to use everything minute to enjoy the stillness of later September.

No comments:

Post a Comment