Friday 12 February 2021

Load of Loading

With a little help from a colleague and her adorable Japanese van, we managed to finish packing down the office and shuttleing goods to another location. It was a real job well done actually, it all went much smoother and quicker than I expected and was a real load off my mind. Got back in time for lunch at base, there was a lot more food than usual going to waste today so we bagged up what we could in over a dozen pieces of Tupperware and donated it to a nearby food bank. 

All the while I was keeping a small eye on my phone, waiting for Rebecca to tell me whether my new game arrived in the post. Luckily it turned up just before getting home. So I cracked open a beer I'd been saving and settled into a gaming night with Rebecca. A well earned Friday respite.

No comments:

Post a Comment