Thursday, 13 August 2026

Maximum Booch

Every now and then I walked up to my jar of newfound kombucha to give it a taste. Louis warned me this one had a zing, what I was not ready for was how quickly it would be ready. Previously I waited 3 weeks to get my sweetened tea to taste a little vinegary. This new batch was ready in less than 24 hours. Now I have a backlog of sour soda to drink before the next load is ready... Bottems up I guess.

We did have someone we could rely on knocking back a few glasses of the stuff coming over. Good old Dan was with us this evening for a hangout and a board game. Dan's basically the only chap we've shown Obsession to - which is basically Downton Abbey the board game and he seemed to really jive with it. We got a few more virtual sessions to book in with him over the next few weeks now too, looking forward to spending more time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment