Thursday, 24 September 2026

Silent Hill Townfall

 I quietly launched my initiative to train up our two Production Assistants, both of which are very interested in stepping up soon. I made a little WhatsApp group with just us on it so we had a quick and easy line of communication where I can drip feeds them little jobs as they come up. I'm still a bit quiet at work so hopefully I can feed them some bigger crumbs soon.

Back home I wanted to start the spooky season early. The hours drawing in and the damper air always reminds me of Silent Hill, and today was the release date of the latest entry in the series. The publisher has outsourced the property to a handful of new developers, one of which are based in the UK and have set the latest game in 90's Scotland. I was giddy with delight to see what might well be the first ever zebra crossing in a game. That and the architecture and interior design that reminds me of beach holidays from my childhood... All now shrouded in fog and unspeakable evils, but the nostalgia still stands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment