Tuesday 28 August 2012

Staff meal shenanigans

After a very nice bank holiday yesterday I am now faced with a seemingly daunting week ahead where I am working everyday, funny though as no matter how much I think it'll be a bad and busy day I always seem to enjoy myself at work. Today especially so as we all had the staff meal to look forward to in the evening. So after finishing off the last of the kitchen mopping we toddled off to Prezzos, we would have gotten there much sooner but we had to wait a bit longer for the late comers. The meal itself was very good although service was a bit slow and the room was very warm. However, it was quite entertaining when our already embarrassing manager somehow found a new realm of generally being embarrassing by immediately tripping up before we even got into the restaurant and made a right scene while people were eating. Other diners were turning around and looking at our table several times due to the sheer amount of flailing limbs at some points that it even made me cringe; but in the best possible way because I had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment