Monday 27 August 2012

What's for Breakfast?

We completely ran out of any breakfast stuff this morning, no cereal, no toast no nothing. That is with the exception of the Pop Tarts that came back from America yesterday. While I was toasting them I feared that they would taste like absolute cack, but they were actually amazingly tasty, probably not the best thing for you first thing in the morning but good enough for me. Spent the day with the usual suspects playing Monopoly, a game I haven't played in many years but only now have actually begun to understand how to properly start raking in the cash. Didn't win mind but I put up a bit of a fight with a space decked out with 3 houses, all fun and games until my girlfriend landed on that square and lost everything paying me off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment