Monday 30 January 2017

Portuguese Treats

Hit work full of optimism and ideas today. Really fell into a nice productive groove quite early on and it continued long throughout the day. Mostly did some research into being a mother so spent most of my research phase powering through baby ads - its an alien world to me.

In other 'Making Mark jealous of my life' related news, one of my coworkers returned from Portugal today, carrying with her some bonafide custard tarts. And they were heaven on earth! I know Stoph is a massive fan of these treats, I almost took a picture to gloat to him.

Booked our tickets to go see Trainspotting 2 tomorrow too, fairly excited for this one, mostly for the fact its an 18. Last time I saw an 18 at the cinema was Django Unchained, and that film had a great audience. Expecting good  things.

No comments:

Post a Comment