Monday 6 May 2024

Grub and Games

Fought my way through the hoards of people in the supermarket who were shopping in the exact manner to cause me the most inconvenience. I legitimately wondered if it was a full moon tonight because that was the only logical explanation why people were hovering in front of every item in my shopping list. I didn't get too grumpy though because the rest of the day was dedicated to taking a load off. Louis and Rachel popped round in the evening for some grub and games. They briefly mentioned that they played some old Streets of Rage so Rebecca and I put a controller in their hands so they could experience the 4th game that came out only a few years ago. We had a slamming good time in the chaos of four player bedlam but we laughed all the way through. 

I kept forgetting it was Monday today. Nice to know we only have a 4 day week ahead of us, but I'm already mulling over all the little jobs I need to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment