Friday 24 May 2024

Pooch Patrol

Rounded off the week with very little running around in the morning, but by the afternoon it was a slightly different story. Kimchi is a staple food for our Line Producer so it always has to be in our office fridge, I know a handful of supermarkets that sell the good stuff and one of them decided to discontinue seemingly as I entered the shop. I had to go further a field as a result which has a small knock on effect with a pickup that got pulled forward. The executives brought their dogs with them this week and have been leaving them with us during the day as an impromptu doggie day care. With everyone traveling back home today, I was asked to bring the dogs over to the execs and take them all to the train station. So my car was loaded with a pair of dogs, perhaps the strangest cargo if the job so far. Once I scooped up the execs we immediately got stuck in traffic, thankfully my local road knowledge overode Google Maps and I was dubbed a hero once I took us on a diversion, we got everyone to the train in time, while I was left with a car full of dog hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment