Tuesday 27 August 2013

Tidying out the room part 2

After a very literal team bonding exercise involving carpeting and floor glue that got on absolutely everything I returned home, vacuum in hand. I have been putting off this one corner of myy room for as long as I can remember. It's the little space around the foot of my bed. A few years back I took it upon myself to clean everything under my bed but was perpetually petrified of uncovering a mammoth spider of sorts. Fortunately none showed up then, but I still never tackled that small corner... until today.

Moved out my historic PC (still runs Windows 1998) to uncover some damn thick webs the vacuum made quick work of. And I had to get Louis to move a few things so as not to be potentially ambushed by the critters, but I uncovered not a single one! Room is looking noticeably spacious today, tomorrow I will clean the remaining clutter on top of drawers.     

No comments:

Post a Comment