Saturday 26 August 2017

Retail Park Funtime

Spent my Saturday at a nearby retail park, and aside from some dodgy looking seagulls, it was a surprisingly fun thing to do. Rebecca is in the market for a new laptop so we popped into PC World just so she could see some of the newer models. I dragged my feet a bit before heading in because I feel like those kind of shops almost prey on the technologically ignorant, but if you treat it as a showroom only then its all good.

We are also in the market for a new mattress so we headed into a handful of different shops, and each and every shop assistant saw how uncomfortable I was in putting my feet totally up on the beds - my whole life, I've never put my feet on a bed with shoes on so of course I'm not totally conditioned for that. Here's a shot of Rebecca trying out a bed while mocking the sequin pillows, frankly I don't blame her.


Last place we visited was a bit of a treat for me. While I was growing up, there was always one shop Mum and Dad would never take Louis and me, and now I know why. Toys R Us must be absolute torture to go around with your kids and its not worth the impending arguments about 'Why can't I have this toy?!' As a grown man though, I still felt a bit of its pull, but I had the will power to resist... Well almost.

At long last, I got myself a legit fidget spinner after my one from France broke, for the past 3 weeks its been my white whale, but I can now give up the hunt. I spun it the rest if the way his without regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment