Monday 14 August 2017

Winton is Memory Lane

Rebecca and I had a little mince around Winton highstreet, which has literally transformed to memory lane for us both. We pointed out our favourite take-aways and tried to remember all the shops that had now closed down, exchanging our experiences of our time there. Of course, no trip to Winston would be complete without popping into G&T's to admire the tat. I think I found the Holy Grail too:


While it's not the most tasteless gnome I've ever seen, the visual image of it just makes me cringe and chuckle at the same time. Who honestly thought this was a good idea, because I absolutely love it.


Rebecca had to shoot of back to Bristol, but I'm sticking around in Bournemouth for a spell longer though as its always nice to spend some holiday time with the fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment