Wednesday 13 June 2012

Teacher presents

Got up nice and early today, got the knack of how to wake up fresh in the mornings and that is to set your alarm to a well known song. My brain just went along with the tune and I didn't go back to sleep but rather I got into what I was listening to, worked a charm. A few moments later though I did get woken up by Mum who was checking up on whether I was awake to go to school, to which I bluntly replied 'It's my day off.'

That said, Mark and I did head back to school for a film lesson, for which we were 20 minutes late as Mark overslept. Present giving was our ulterior motive, we gave the film teacher we did Fight Club with a bar of official soap and our German Expressionist teacher a Metropolis bobble-head of the iconic robot. Image of the day would be when we saw him walking back up the corridor, after presumably showing it off to a college, swirling it like a glass of brandy as the little head bobbed along with a big ol' grin on his face. At that point Mark and I knew that we done good.

No comments:

Post a Comment