Tuesday 12 June 2012

Wasabi diet

History exam done and dusted, got some nice questions this time around which was fairly straightforward to answer. Immediately afterwards I was whisked home to finish off the second half of Hard Boiled, which was so action packed that Mark, Dan and I were quite loudly enjoying it. Film ended with about 7 minutes before I was due at work, and I didn't factor in any time for lunch so my 12 o'clock meal consisted largely of wasabi peas and a kitkat. My actual time spent at work was good however, initially I thought it would be packed to the brim with mums and their children on a rainy day, but the weather was so-so and we had plenty of time to give the place a deep clean. I was also complimented by a co-worker and my boss for our Cafe Studios films, for which I was very humbled, got me in the mood to make another film right there and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment