Saturday 21 July 2012

Dark Knight Rises

I didn't get the chance to blog yesterday as I was at a day long event for Youth for Europe where a bunch of teenagers from all over Europe come together to have a good time, there was 40 of us in total and they all needed feeding... by me, Mark and another lad. We did quite well considering the minimal manpower we had but the true pain came from the washing up, which took an hour in itself. After that, it was about 9:45pm, time to head home and unwind I told myself, then Mark says 'Ooooh Dark Knight Rises is on, lets go see that.' Stupidly I agreed despite having work the next morning and the showing would finish at half 1 in the morning but it was Batman so I'd let it slide.

The film was... great but disappointing by Christopher Nolan standards. It was all a little bit too busy and rushed in places, but the acting was amazing, especially Micheal Caine who easily had the best moments.

This may seem a little lazy, but I actually found a spoiler free review of the film that sums up any point I would try to make about this film far more successfully than I could:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/CMJ/news/?a=64264

The final moments were pretty good and quite satisfying I will say.

No comments:

Post a Comment