Sunday 8 July 2012

Under my Umbrella

What with the weather being so bad and all, I decided o buy myself a proper umbrella. Last one I had cost me about £5 and lasted me a few skirmishes in the rain but quickly got destroyed one way or another. So now I decided to splash out and get myself a proper brolly, one that could withstand multiple uses, I immediately went searching online. There were a bunch of neat umbrellas all over the place, but none that quite defined me as a person... That was until I found this!

I was sold on the item's description alone:

'Precipitation won't stand a chance!'

Love it! That is currently in the mail, if I'm lucky I might get to use it a few times before the typical Summer weather kicks in! If your interested in getting your own then I found it here:

http://www.notoriousthreads.com/Samurai_sword_handle_umbrella/p1055501_4956338.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment