Monday 30 July 2012

Freak Rainstorm

We had a massive rainstorm at work today, freak weather at its worst. Seriously, it was sunny one moment and a monsoon the next. Of course we also have the leaky roof going on where I work so I had to clean up all the rainwater filtering through the warehouse ceiling, unlike Buxton's water though, this filtration process probably did not make for very tasty water. Then the thunder came and all the kids started screaming, delightful. A repeat of yesterday evening came about today as well as I was taken out to re-film the play, I ran out of tape in the first half but it was much better this time around as I actually had a chair to sit on, this minimised back pain by 100%. Currently staying over at Mark's house as I forgot my house key, I also underestimated when abouts Louis goes to bed as he offfered to open the door for me via a text I received after I made my bed round here, ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment