Sunday 24 March 2013

Arse over tit

As a result of a rather embarrassing turn of events, I am am forced to type most of this with one hand. I was asked to trample down the rubbish at work to make a bit more space in our skip. This was a job I had done several times before and actually advertise in case we are indeed overflowing with refuse. However, my preferred method of entering the skip involves climbing up a waist high pole with the circumference of a tennis ball; it's wide enough for a single, well placed foot.

My footing this time however was far from well placed, I didn't help that it was snowing this morning so the pole was slippery and I fell onto my arm. I laid there for a good 2 minutes before going to tell people there might be some hilarious CCTV footage; I managed to make someone cry with laughter. Feels like more than a graze now though, I can't really bend it at all so I popped a bandage on it and hope it'll feel better in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment