Saturday 16 March 2013

Final Boss

Boy it was very grim this morning, walking into work was an absolute nightmare. Bearing in mind that today would mark the 7th day in a row I have essentially done a morning to close shift and I knew we would be busy with 5 parties, traveling to work in the near-storm like conditions of this morning made it feel like I was approaching a final boss level.

Trousers were soaked when I got into the kitchen, and then I had to stand with the Saturday trolley again. My luck turned around though when I got to train the new girl who was simply superb at everything she did and a real joy to teach. Me and my boss also had a small outing after hours to pick up a new freezer for work. We were scanning the house numbers as we drove past until we found a delightful couple who were glad to see their freezer go, it will be invaluable at Eddie Catz.

So after a long ol' week of work and a lot of nasty weather recently I could really do with a short holiday... Good thing I'm off to Spain tomorrow! While I am not overly confident that there will be internet where I am staying, I will try to take plenty of photo's to display upon my return on Thursday. Have a nice week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment