Tuesday 2 September 2014

Paella Pals

Kick started the day the old fashioned way with an episode of The Wire. Well and truly, the show has become a part of my morning routine, I don't feel like doing anything until I have seen my morning episode. Afterwards though the neighbours called up again and helped me out with my big shop in Lidl where we bought everything minus some tea-towels. I'll have to scrounge for some of them tomorrow while the drying piles up on the rack.

Most of my afternoon was spent in Sprinkles (the ice-cream shop) and Bournemouth beach which was lovely to see again. Just came back to make some paella as a shared thing, we supplied the chicken and the washing up while our neighbours cooked it for us which was an excellent trade in my opinion... especially as it basically meant quick food for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment