Monday 6 February 2017

2000th Blog Post!

Celebrated Rebecca's 22nd today in style. First we hit up Boston Tea Party for a big brunch and then we had a general mooch around a part of Bristol we had never been to before. Ended up going over the suspension bridge, and walked home via the other side of the river, turned into a really nice trek around the outskirts. Came back home just as it started to rain and watched Howl's Moving Castle. We just said goodbye to Mark, Lucy, Louis and Rachel after catching up with them over a nice meal out. I think Rebecca's had a really lovely, low-key Birthday, and I think my presents were a success too.

Also, this is my 2000th blog post! That's pretty crazy when you think about it from a near one-a-day perspective. Once again, thank you to anyone and anyone who has ever tuned into this space, it s the readership that keeps me going and keeps me smiling; hopefully its brought a smile into your day at least once too.

No comments:

Post a Comment