Friday 10 February 2017

Middle Class Revolution

Continued my research into the middle class revolution so I could present some cold hard facts to my bosses. From that, I think we just about managed to find a potential route we could make into a funny film, I'm going to help write a draft script on Monday as a result so that will be a nice change of pace. Can't believe its the weekend already too, I'm actually dead chuffed and I have a fair bit planned for tomorrow - most of it will be slopey, but I'll see if I can do something cool with my days off.

1 comment:

  1. Middle class revolution has been set to motion for the major changes for the society and community. Arts of the constitution have been improved with the help of dissertation writing services for the success of the humans in this phase for the right and fundamental outcome for the candidates.

    ReplyDelete