Sunday 10 July 2022

Moonlight Shadow

 Kept trucking through a working Saturday, nothing crazy or bonkers happened until the day ended, for that was our final bit of time off until the end of the job. I ran down to the local pun to spend a bit of time with the crew, but when I got there, there was only a smattering of us. But weade the most if it and shot pool with strangers and held toasts to the ever-drawing end of shoot. Walking back home through the woodland I kept my phone in my breast pocket and trundled through the wilderness. Then I looked up at the sky, Hartland has minimal light pollution so it was easy to make out all the stars. What caught me off guard was seeing my shadow in the light of the moon. In bed now, ready for a very, very well deserved lie in.

No comments:

Post a Comment