Saturday 16 July 2022

Something out of a Tarintino Movie

Did my duty to the wrap party and helped with the cleanup and pack down this morning. There were a few groggy faces this morning, mine included. An empty stomach and a splitting headache is a deadly combo, as soon as I felt like I'd done all I could I drove out to the nearest McDonald's for a shameless late breakfast. So there I was, eating chips and nursing a black coffee with a face of pure desolation amidst a children's birthday party. Just as I felt myself becoming self aware, a pair of familiar faces popped in: our Director and DOP were driving my way and also wanted to get a bite to eat. So, like in an old Tarantino movie we chatted about nothing while chowing down on a burger. Great to see them once last chance time before they fly back to Canada.

I staved off the worst of a nasty hangover and drove back home to Bristol. Just walking through my front door gave me a wave of comfort. Home. How I've craved it and how sweet it feels to be back with Rebs and amidst my creature comforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment