Sunday 3 July 2022

Tintagel

As a team, we reckoned we should make the most of our off-day. We were due to travel back from Cornwall to Devon but we thought we'd do a pit stop at Tintagel - a spot that I was recommended to visit last year but never made the time. Well let me just say that even thought the ticket price was jolly steep, it was gorgeous there. There's an English Heritage site there which is mostly cliffs and reminents of an old citadel. It's an insanely beautiful part of the world and we somehow got permanent blue skies the whole time. Ice cream, mead and coffee completed the day out. With a camera full of photographs we continued up the coast and back into Hartland. This felt like my first real day off since we started shooting and reminded me of why I loved this job so much last year.



No comments:

Post a Comment