Friday 5 August 2022

Chicken Piccata

One of our Youth for Europe activity days is a literal Sports Day event where we put on a selection of team tasks. We got a fun and solid line up so far and I did a bit of work polishing up and laying the groundwork for an original game I came up with on the fly. I wanted it to feel almost like an escape room puzzle, the whole thing is themed around minesweeping so I made up a bunch of 'classified documents' looking hand outs to flavour the task. Super chuffed with it.

Louis and Rachel popped over and we prepped them a dinner to say thank you for looking after our cat. I made a chicken piccata which came together super well and Rebecca picked the apples from our tree to make a very wholesome crumble. Clean plates all round so I think we did well!

No comments:

Post a Comment