Tuesday 16 May 2023

Chill admin(?)

I took it upon myself to do some really mind numbing admin work today. I mentally prepped myself for the spreadsheets to follow and resigned myself to it. But as usual, the universe has other plans. Once again I was called on to help with, you guessed it: food. Lunch for execs tomorrow, breakfast and lunch for our drone team today, an ice cream truck for Friday and a private dinner reservation for cast at an upmarket venue right after we wrapped. Somehow I managed to sort virtually all of this today as it landed on my plate drip by drip. Maybe my team knows I'm a foodie kinda guy so they trust my judgement on these kind of requests? Good to be busy and bat away curve balls, but maybe some chill admin is more the vibe I want sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment