Friday 5 May 2023

Kricked Neck

 Left work yesterday with a noticable twinge in my neck. I powered through the evening, telling myself it'll all be better in the morning. Well 5:20am arrived and my neck was the opposite of 'better'. Driving in I learnt that the human nervous system is a sophisticated and connected superhighway, at least that's what I told myself everytime I changed gear to suffer another nasty twinge. I walked into my truck with my neck on a slant. The Associate Producer laughed saying I looked like something out of The Adams Family. At that point I knew I needed to see our on site medic. They took a look over me and massaged some balm into my neck, but mentioned that time was the greatest healer. I just didn't want to have a kricked neck for our work drinks tonight. It was someone's leaving drinks and I wanted to make sure Production was representing well. Maybe a little too well as our camera team plyed me with drinks and held me hostage until way past my bedtime. Still lovely to see our crew as human being and not solely as work drones.

No comments:

Post a Comment