Saturday 6 May 2023

Return of Fiver Friday

 Earlier on in the week I had very little to be getting on with, today though I was properly strapped for time as the work kept piling on. Most importantly was my Fiver Friday duties of course, we took it up a notch this time round as I figured out a way for the crew to scan a QR code to do some bank transfers. Our prize draw was significantly bigger as a result and the winner was chuffed as chips. It's a fair amount of effort on my part arranging it all each week (we even printed out a giant novelty check for the winner) but it really is a ton of fun. Shortly afterwards I was back to script amends and logistics. I did an unprecedented amount of printing at the end of the day to set up my co-worker who I'm briefly handing over to for Monday. I sayed back a little later which made me a little late for my regular board game night. Rebecca tagged along and I ended up playing brand new games and drinking homemade rums - a few of which were on the house. As Fridays go, this was a jolly good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment