Wednesday 14 February 2024

Valentine's 2024

Spliced in my voice recording - I only noticed two minor mispronouciations of words which is pretty good going for me! I'll rerecord them soon but they still work fine as place holders while I tumble in all the video clips. Like a blank page, an empty editing timeline is a daunting thing. I'm just starting off with the easy bits for now so I can get a sense of it. I also need to rework my editing stamina because I was getting lightheaded and square eyed a lot quicker than usual. I need a bigger lunch I reckon...

For Valentine's Day Rebecca and I continue our long, rebellious tradition of not doing anything if it costs money. I did put together a zero-cost gift to surprise her with though which she was delighted with. More often than not those are the kind of gifts that mean the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment