Friday 29 March 2024

Padel

Though I wasn't at work today, that didn't stop me from seeing my colleagues. A few of us met up for a game of Padel, the lastest racket sport sensation. Most of us were first timers but after knocking the ball around a bit things quickly became competitive. Because the nature of the game operates on some different rules to badminton or tennis it took a little while to unwire my brain - I only really got the knack of it 5 minutes until our session was over.

My time out the house meant Rebecca could prepare a small egg hunt around the house for me which was very sweet. I usually do the honours of setting one up for her, so it was a little strange being the seeker for once. After the eggs were sourced and scoffed I packed for heading home to Newbury. Louis and I got there without traffic and got to hang out with our parents. Quite nice to enjoy each other's company without the hoo-haa of Christmas, it's just easy breezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment