Monday 24 September 2012

Eye Eye

Had Mark round early this morning after dropping Lucy off at her new job to watch What ever Happened to Baby Jane? A creepy movie similair to All about Eve but with a much darker tone, Mark certainly felt the tension as he was frequently talking to the characters, telling them what to do. Then we picked up Dan and Jamie for some fish and chips and games, I managed to shoot myself point-blank in the eye with a nerf gun, nothing serious but my eye just hurts like hell. I was also just having a cheeky look on IMDB before I went to bed when out of the corner of my eye I saw a big-old spider crawl across the wall, took me 10 minutes and a whole lotta swearing until I finally plucked up the courage to get him. Luckily Jamie was playing with my spider catcher earlier so it was in arms reach, with it I could nab the bugger and chuck him out the window; good riddance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment