Tuesday 18 September 2012

I want to ride my bicycle

Louis came home with a massive gash on his hand after spectacularly falling off his bicycle this afternoon, he ripped his favorite pinstripe trousers too; couldn't help but feel sorry for the guy.  Went over to Chris' house to give moral support to the team as Mark edited parts of our new sketch, destined to come out soon. I also picked up my cable from Mark so I am now running my PC off my television at the moment, still figuring out if I like it or not, text is a bit hard to read at times but aside from that, it looks pretty boos! Work was another typical day but I found out 3 things about my Manager today:

1. He didn't know York existed
2. He didn't know what the equator was
(Saved the best til last)
3. He thought that Pepperoni was a vegetable...

'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment