Saturday 29 September 2012

First Driving Lesson

Again, last night I was under the effects of my recent cold so I had a Night Nurse after returning from Chris' house for some editing. Today, Mark and I were up at a local recording studio filming a young rockband similar to the Mini Band. We watched them play their instruments and the drummer especially was very loud indeed, it certainly wouldn't be the place to be if you had a hangover. Mark then rushed me home for my first ever driving lesson since I got some for my Birthday. I drove around many a road and speed-bump, I was even lucky enough to go into 3rd gear at one point. Had a wee bit of difficulty steering the car as I'm not overly confident at making turns larger than 45 degrees but I'm leraning; I only stalled twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment