Thursday 27 September 2012

Pondering a podcast

Yesterday, Mark, Dan and I attended a Community Radio meeting to register interest in doing a live local show about films, coming away from that meeting we found out two things. 1: We need to start making a weekly podcast show for the website where we could easily keep people posted about our new updates and plans but also to enthuse about films we have seen and just generally have witty banter that we could share with you guys. 2. I have a very bad cold.

Had one of the worst nights sleep I've had in a long time last night, despite nearly falling asleep on Chris' floor while I was there I couldn't fall asleep for the life of me when I jumped into bed. It got so bad that I didn't even want to look at my watch to see how much sleep I was missing as that would have really scared me Just been generally feeling sorry for myself, about to take some Night Nurse to help me out. Here's to a good nights sleep

*Takes shot of Night Nurse*

1 comment:

  1. Super proud of you! Nawwww :( I'm sorry to hear about this, I hope you feel better soon! And the only reason you cannot sleep very well is because I'm not there with you :D Don't feel sorry for yourself there's only four weeks left!!! Yay (Y)

    Lots of LOVE
    Phoebe
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete