Thursday 18 July 2013

Franticly Fun Filming

Sorry about the lack of blogging recently again. All day filming sessions have quickly crept into the late evenings on some days and I have just been knackered when I got home and all I wanted to to was go to bed. But we finished ahead of schedule today so I thought I could spend a bit of time to bring you all up to speed. We have been filming in Hugerford in a small flat which is hotter than the core of the sun for the past few days. In one room we have had a rambunctious party, a zombie postman crashing through a table and an emotional scene so powerful it brought a weeping Chris to his knees. Today we brought in a few friends to help us film a house party scene where an infected girl 'pukes blood.' Best part was, I got an almost speaking role as 'Boring Graham' where I got to appear on screen as talk about rocks and erosion processes - turns out my GCSE in geography wasn't a complete waste!   

No comments:

Post a Comment