Monday 15 July 2013

Shower beer

My first day as a technical assistant's assistant/runner on a proper film set. Gotta start at the bottom in this job. Had an amazing time being around like-minded people who were simply passionate about making films happen. We got a fair handful of scenes finished in good time today, including one that made every crew member very emotional. I asked one person if they were alright after seeing it, and they silently looked at me as if they had just bitten into a lemon and reached for a tissue.

It was a lot of hard work though, and the heat didn't make it much better. I have never sweated so much in my entire life bluntly put. Got home and thought I would reward myself with something special and something that would cool me off. The thing was a 'shower beer.' Whatever you think that is, it's that. Unfortunately, I only had Belgium beers in my fridge so it was quite a strong one for me but still refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment