Sunday 14 July 2013

Phin

Was introduced to a Vietnamese coffee filter by somebody at work who got me a small little, espresso sized one. It works really well too! Perfect timing also considering how our one at home has decided to not pump water through our grounds. While the Vietnam coffee filter I was given (traditionally known as a 'Phin') was nice, it feels a tad cheep. SO I went online to see what kind of a range they had - turns out there are a few in varying styles and sizes. I just spent a very long time comparing all of them against each other in terms of price, size and build quality on Amazon, finally picked my dream Phin and hit checkout. Massive error, I was on Amazon.com rather than Amazon.co.uk. Went back through our regional supplying site only to find they don't sell them at all on there or indeed anywhere conveniently in England.

No comments:

Post a Comment