Tuesday 30 July 2013

Prune Problems

Steady stream of work today with a lot of customers. Occasionally I get asked to oversee deliveries and check the paperwork to see if we got everything we ordered. I was in a fair bit of a rush today so I didn't get to check everything as thoroughly as necessary, those big tins at the bottom of this box, yeah those are baked beans alright. After waving goodbye to the delivery guy and a closer inspection of the tins we discovered that I OK'ed a hell of a lotta prunes.

Another customer complaint that will go down in the hall of legends occurred today. She came back with a bottle of flavored water and tapped the sell-by date on it reading '8th of October 2013.' She said, 'I cannot possibly have this, it goes out in 3 months!' 

No comments:

Post a Comment