Friday 29 May 2015

2nd Year drawing to a Close

Busted a mini all nighter last night in order to hit my last essay deadline of second year. As soon as I hit the 'submit' button an overwhelming sense of freedom struck me and I went to bed happy and woke up to a pretty productive day.

Tidied the whole kitchen while listening to an album I've not listened to before, 'American Football' was actually so good I actually wanted there to be more washing up just so I could finish listening. I then settled into watching 'Nightcrawler' which was excellent, a really refreshing watch where Jake Gyllenhaal knocked it out of the park. An entertaining and introspective looking into the media's love for violence.

Lastly I attended the Nerve Media award ceremony where Rebecca was nominated for taking over the position for the head of online editing. And she smashed it, walking him with a certificate and the promise of a really productive year to come for her. When she walked up to receive her award I felt immensely proud if her, she has worked her socks off for the magazine and it was great to see that so many people appreciated her efforts and hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment