Sunday 24 May 2015

I went to Comic Con

Dreams and good vibes are born in Comic Con I discovered. Just so many stalls, cosplayers and merchandise everywhere, it was difficult to not be sucked in by the beautiful nerdiness of it all.

I was helping out Wildseed with some promotional stuff today so I grabbed a bunch of fliers and did my best to exhaust the pile. Gordon the winged cat was the centre of attention for our stand as people were forced into doing a double take when they first see him. I then offered if they wanted a photo with him and slipped in a leaflet to the generally smiling public. People love crap taxidermy it seems. I made a good little bond with Gordon over the course of today, especially after he sat on my lap for the entire way home. I realised at this point while hindered of people got a photo with him. I remedied this in a glorious fashion.


No comments:

Post a Comment