Wednesday 24 February 2016

Egg and Legs

My production manager, Matt Winlow and I absolutely killed it today. Picked up all the kit needed to do the shoot, got ourselves a very chunky camera along with some really pukka lights so the picture quality is guaranteed to pop and look gorgeous. We then went over to our shooting location, a home we booked out from air B&B which is looking very lovely and be a great place to set up camp for the next few days - most excited about the amount of tea and coffee I'll be getting. Then came the food shop, I aim to keep my cast and crew fed and happy throughout and snacky bits are perfect for keeping morale high.

I did drop an egg on the way out the Aldi car park however, it's yolky stain is a mark of the one and only thing that went wrong today. That and finding out my camera op got into a little bit of a scruff with his knee while playing football, so now he's hobbling along but is still very keen to get on my shoot.

It really all is coming together now, props, costume and crew is all sussed and I've just had a very good chat with Simon, my crippled camera op about what shots we need and how we can accomplish them. Hella excited to get on set now!

Also, the wrist gadget prop looks amazing.


Just a casual looking photo there, I should tour this baby at Comic-Con.

No comments:

Post a Comment