Sunday 28 February 2016

Grad Film 3-4 (Thats a Wrap)

It doesn't feel like I've slept over the past four days. It's been such a whirlwind of activity planning, producing and directing my grad film. Matt Winlow and I have been outrageously busy sorting out all aspects of creating a comedy drama and between us, I think we really knocked it out of the park. Numerous people I've worked with throughout, be it cast or crew spoke to me privately about how enjoyable the atmosphere on set was and how it felt fun, while remaining wholly professional. Above all else, I've had an unforgettable half-week and learnt so much from the whole experience. Massive shout out to all my cast and crew who went above and beyond every single day of the shoot, I couldn't have made the film without them.

Now I'm sitting pretty with 200GB of film which I'm currently backing up onto multiple drives and I've also been blessed with an ungodly desire to sleep. I got up at 5:40am today to iron an apron, I think I deserve some beauty sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment