Tuesday 1 March 2016

Rest Days Forever

Been enjoying my 'rest days' a hell of a lot. Realised that I might have actually had a cold for the duration of my film shoot, but my body may have just forgot to process that since I was so busy and full of adrenaline. The illness has hit me now so I am in state of knackeredness right now, but its cool since I literally have nothing to do!

Got on with a little bit of sound editing for another course-mates film, mostly audio syncing. I actually out-did myself slightly and matched a bit of audio up with a 2 minute clip of someone rubbing their hands on their leg without sound. Took me time but it was very gratifying when I finally got it.

As promised, here are a couple of really great snaps from my set!

Sneak peek at out Robot - Yoshimi

Me looking like I know what I'm doing

Our actors and our sound op

No comments:

Post a Comment