Wednesday 9 March 2016

Week of Filming - Halfway

Weather was dismal as hell today. First thing I did was carry a very heavy case through the rain at an ungodly time in the morning today for Lincoln's shoot. Luckily, all the filming we were doing was at home anyway (we shifted around the living room to make it look like a therapists office and did rather well) so that was nice. Good to know if we needed to put batteries on charge or anything like that then we were not far from comfort, I also got to make myself as many coffees as I liked so I was on cloud 9.

Getting up even earlier tomorrow to get onto another film shoot, this time in a fantasy garden somewhere in The New Forest, weather permitting, everything should go rather well. This will be my second shoot of the week, so I'm actually doing sound every single day this week, bit of a manic one in hindsight, but at least I'll have one hell of a showreel.

No comments:

Post a Comment