Tuesday 29 March 2016

New Star Wars!

Committed myself to watch Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and Despite knowing the one massive spoiler, I found it highly enjoyable. It effortlessly tapped into the spirit of the original films and is one of the best examples of an 'Adventure' movie in a long old while. JJ knows how to make a good film, almost seems criminal not to get him to direct the sequels now but I'll be very interested in how the rest of the trilogy plays out.

For the rest of the day I have been trying to distract myself from the on-going pain that is my eyes. The urge to itch has been greater than ever before, trying to let them heal cold turkey style has been awful, but effective. Least I know that I would probably be now good in a torture scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment